As a NextGen member, you’ll learn the latest strategies and techniques for surviving in today’s highly competitive telecom marketplace. NextGen Group is the industry’s first IP-centric organization that brings together successful interconnect business owners who are committed to working together to transform their organizations from selling phone systems to offering advanced IP-based enterprise solutions and applications.
NextGen Members Enjoy These Benefits
- Get immediate access to unsurpassed technical resources in solving complex and potentially profit-killing challenges
- Participate in monthly Member Calls, quarterly MindShare sessions
- Get exclusive access to the NextGen Knowledge Base with hundreds of Tech Notes to simplify our industry’s toughest tasks
- Take advantage of peer-to-peer coaching, mentoring and sharing of best practices
- Present a unified voice to manufacturers and influence new product development
- Leverage NextGen’s nationwide network of Alliance Partners
- Gain free access to NextGen’s portfolio of powerful VoIP Assessment Tools
- Leverage a nationally-certified installation team for remote/distributed deployments
- Learn to prosper in the increasingly crowded VoIP market
- Gain power in numbers and achieve your business goals faster
If you’d like to learn about becoming a NextGen member, contact us.
NextGen Group invites U.S. telephony integrators who are proven marketplace leaders to apply to join this prestigious group.
All members share the common desire to learn best business practices with other members and, more importantly, to position their companies as leader in IP solutions and applications.
Are You Ready for What’s Next?
How will you get ready for what’s next? Find out more about NextGen at our next Business Forward Webinar for business leaders interested in membership.
You may also contact any of our founding members directly to begin a dialog.
- David Roberts, President, Ascend Technologies, Inc.
- Joe Distefano, President, DataTel, LLC
- Clyde Zimmerman, President, FiberCom, Inc.
- David Jones, President, Superior Telephone, Inc.
- Robert Rankin, President, Telephony & Data Solutions
- Michael Howard, President, TelNet of Virginia, Inc.
A founding principal of NextGen is our belief that everyone gains from sharing information. Not only do our members gain a win-win benefit from sharing technology and business experience with one another, but we also believe that we can have that same kind of win-win relationship with manufacturers and service providers. While other dealer associations focus on getting higher margins from manufacturers, we have gone the extra mile to establish our NextGen alliances to provide strategic business value to both NextGen and to our partner.
If you’re interested in becoming a NextGen Alliance Partner, please contact us.
To find out more about our Alliance Partners, please click the logos on the left.